What's new in James City County
- Rinehimer named Acting Police Chief
- Resolution of Appreciation presented to retiring Police Chief Emmett Harmon
- Resolution of Appreciation presented to retiring Library Director John Moorman
- Lifesaving Recognition presented to Parks and Recreation employees
- Recount complete for Jamestown District seat
- Bodacious Lady Boutique celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Hipple and Onizuk elected to Board of Supervisors
- Leaf disposal options
- JCSA Customer Service plans move to Operations Center building
- e-FYI citizen newsletter – Dec. 2 issue
- The Watch Dial
The County’s only round of curbside leaf collection began Dec. 2. Find the schedule here.
Leaves must be in clear bags no larger than lawn or leaf-size (40 gallons or less). Bagged leaves must be left curbside by 8 a.m. on the first day of collection in each district. Each street will be collected one time only. Bulky materials such as brush and tree limbs cannot be accepted.
A second free drop off period will be available Jan. 2-13, 2014.