What's new in James City County
- Chickahominy Riverfront Park fishing pier electricity restored
- Police arrest suspects in recent rash of thefts from vehicles
- Structure fire on Algonquin Trail
- Enhanced JCC Alert launches Sept. 30
- Dallman completes FBI National Academy
- Mooretown Road Extended Corridor Study public meeting planned
- Trick-or-treat hours set
- Police recognized for traffic safety
- Comprehensive Plan Planning Commission Working Group releases October schedule
- Police to offer firearm safety class Oct. 13
- 2014 Annual Report - Floodplain Management Plan
- Work Nimbly celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Tennis and pickleball courts to close for resurfacing
- Fall 2014 Good Neighbor Environment Matching Grant awards winners
- Register for the 11th Annual Citizen Court Academy
- Citizen newsletter - Sept 15. issue
- The Watch Dial
JCC Police need your help.
There is an increase in theft from cars parked in front of County homes. These crimes typically involve the removal of small but valuable items such as purses, laptops, iPods and GPS receivers.
Always lock your car. If you must leave valuables in your car, keep them in the trunk so they are out of sight. If you see a crime in progress, call 911. Otherwise, report suspicious activity to the Police by calling 757-253-1800.