What's new in James City County
- Trick-or-treat hours set
- Tennis and pickleball courts reopen
- Final two days for in-person absentee voting Oct. 31 and Nov. 1
- Mid County Park basketball courts temporarily close
- Personal Property and Real Estate taxes due Dec. 5
- Free class for first-time homebuyers
- Final week for Absentee Voting in Virginia
- JCC Police to host Coffee with a Cop on Oct. 31
- Police encourage traffic safety this Halloween
- Police offer firearm safety class
- Clean County Commission hosts Nov. 7 Litter & Recycling Expo
- The Beadtender celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Jim De’s Hair Salon celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Leaf disposal options
- Citizen newsletter - Oct. 15 issue
- The Watch Dial
Final two days to vote absentee in-person at the Voter Registration and Elections Office, 101-E Mounts Bay Rd.
- Friday, Oct. 31, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 1, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
In order to vote in the November election, voters must present identification that contains a photograph. Acceptable forms of identification include the following:
- Valid Virginia Driverís License
- DMV-issued photo identification card
- Valid employee photo identification card
- Valid United States Passport
- Government-issued photo identification card
- Virginia valid college or university student photo identification card
- New Virginia Voter Photo Identification Card
If you do not have an acceptable form of photo identification, please contact the Voter Registrar at 757-253-6868 or TDD: 711. If you do not have your photo identification when voting, you may still vote a provisional ballot. For more information, visit the website.