What's new in James City County
- Planning Commission Policy Committee schedules March 2014 meeting
- Sears Hometown Store celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Citizens selected to serve on the Comprehensive Plan Community Participation Team
- Greensprings Interpretive Trail to remain open to public during 5K on March 8
- Snow cancels curbside recycling, no makeup day scheduled
- Emily’s Donuts & Café celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Democratic and Republican Parties call for June primary elections
- Langley Federal Credit Union, Monticello Branch receives Clean Business Award
- Register for the James City Clean County Commission’s Annual Spring Cleanup
- Powell and Kinsman named to new roles
- FY 2015-16 real estate assessments completed
- e-FYI citizen newsletter – March 1 issue
- The Watch Dial
The James City Clean County Commission's 33rd Annual Spring Cleanup will be held over three Saturdays - April 5, 12 and 26. The event is a litter cleanup and beautification program open to County civic, youth and neighborhood groups and organizations. Participants receive litter bags and free disposal.
Applications are available on the website, at any County Convenience Center or by calling 757-565-3664. Anyone needing help identifying a location for cleanup should contact Dawn Oleksy, Environmental Coordinator, at 757-259-5375 or by email. Applications are due March 21, 2014.