What's new in James City County
- Raccoon tests positive for the rabies virus
- Electricity outage at Chickahominy Riverfront Park fishing pier
- Smallcakes: A Cupcakery celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Man charged with attempted purse snatching
- Wine and Design Williamsburg celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Are you in a flood zone? Understand your flood risk at Aug. 13 FEMA Open House
- The Velvet Rocker celebrates ribbon cutting
- Battle of Spencer’s Ordinary commemorated
- Applications available for Citizens Police Academy
- Cost Plus World Market opens in Settlers Market
- Frink Center closes for maintenance June 13-Sept. 1
- e-FYI citizen newsletter - July 15 issue
- The Watch Dial
FEMA recently released updates to the coastal flood maps for James City County. Do you know your risk?
Learn more at a public Coastal Flood Risk Open House on Aug. 13 from 5-7 p.m. at Legacy Hall. Representatives from the Federal, State and local governments will be available to answer flood risk and insurance questions. Visit the website for more information.