Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Here’s a quick summary of actions taken by the Board of Supervisors during the April 11, 2017 meeting:
Special thanks to our pledge leader Alexis Musselman!
1. Fair Housing Month Contest http://ec4.cc/dg2a36e3b2. Awards Presentation from Communications http://ec4.cc/dg343745f
Consent Calendar, Approved 4-0-1
1. Minutes Adoption - March 19, 2017 Joint Meeting with Williamsburg City Council and WJCC School Board2. Middle Peninsula Juvenile Detention Commission Service Agreement Amendments3. Contingency Transfer to Merrimac Juvenile Detention Center4. Clean County Commission Amended Bylaws / Keep James City County Beautiful Resolution5. Contract Award – Asphalt Paving Repairs, Sealing, and Line Striping – $130,8196. Virginia Department of Transportation Project No. UPC 98823. Hick's Island Road Bridge over Diascund Creek – Resolution of Support
1. FY2018 County Budget http://ec4.cc/dg98fe3e9
1. Adoption of the Parks & Recreation Master Plan Update 2017, Approved 4-0-1 http://ec4.cc/dg5a5222b
2. Joint Resolution to Amend the Restated Contract for the Joint Operation of Schools, City of Williamsburg, and County of James City, Postponed 4-0-1 http://ec4.cc/dgd34535f
County Administrator's Report http://ec4.cc/dg3237729
Want to watch the entire meeting on demand? http://ec4.cc/dg825cb3