Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Here’s a quick summary of actions taken by the Board of Supervisors during the Oct. 10, 2017 meeting:
1. Clean County Commission Annual Update, http://ec4.cc/jg4aea8b42. Annual Report Presentation, http://ec4.cc/jg7882c75
Consent Calendar, Approved 4-0
1. Minutes Adoption2. Appointment of Jennifer Hallas a James City County Animal Control Officer4. Dedication of a Street in Phase 7-A of the Greensprings West Subdivision5. Dedication of a Street in Section 3 and 6 of Phase 8 of the New Town Subdivision6. Dedication of a Street in Section 2 and 4 of Block 10 of the New Town Subdivision7. Virginia Department of Transportation Project No. UPC 112111. Route 630, Peach Street Paving Project and amending the FY18-23 Six Year Secondary Plan8. Contract Award- Replacement Fire Tanker and Dive Rescue Vehicle- $768,071
Consent Calendar, Pulled, no action taken.
3. Dedication of the Streets in the Forest Heights Subdivision
1. 7-Eleven Convenience Store with Gas Pumps and Drive-Through Restaurant at Quarterpath, Approved 4-0 http://ec4.cc/jge3c69422. Solar Electrical Generation Facility at Norge I, Remanded to the Planning Commission http://ec4.cc/jgc3b3c62
1. FY2017 School Year-End Spending Plan Appropriation $584,088, Approved 4-0 http://ec4.cc/jgabeca372. Regulation of Congregate Living Homes, Approved 4-0 http://ec4.cc/jg92abea5
County Administrator's Report http://ec4.cc/jge46e422
Want to watch the meeting on demand? http://ec4.cc/jg32e89b
Media Contact:Renee Dallman, Public Information Officer757-253-6605; email@example.com