Satellite Services is a branch office offering County government services, select DMV services, and information to the citizens of the County.
- Directions: Forge Road, Route 610, off Route 60, in James City County Office Building (Emergency Operations Center - EOC) next to Fire Station 1.
- After-Hours Drop Box
- Application for Business License
- Collection of JCSA/HRSD Combined Water Bills
- Issuing of Building and Accessory Permits
- Notary Public Service
- Personal Property Taxes
- Purchase of History Books (Keystone to the Commonwealth)
- Real Estate Taxes
- Recreation Registration
- Sale of Convenience Center Books
- Sale of Dog Tags
- Voter Registration
Here's what a DMV Select partner can do for you!
- Address Changes that do not involve issuance of a driver license or ID card
- Handicapped Parking Placards - Original issues and renewals
- License Plates - Specialized and personalized plate orders
- Other Division of Motor Vehicle Office Locations
- Permits - Trip permits and overload permits
- Registrations - Original registrations, renewals (including fleets), transfers, re-issues and plate surrenders
- Return Checks- Full or partial payment
- Titles - Original (with or without liens), substitute and replacement titles and title maintenance (change information on title records)
- Transcript Requests - Driver transcripts and vehicle transcripts
- Voter Registration Applications
- Department of Game and Inland Fisheries (DGIF) temporary boat registrations
- DGIF fishing licenses
- E-Zpass Transponders
DMV 2 GO MOBILE UNIT
Offers customers the ability to complete all driver service transactions with very little wait time. (Click this link for the services provided by this Unit.)
Following are the dates the DMV 2 Go Mobile unit will be visiting James City County’s DMV Select:
- Sept. 29, 2015; 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Nov. 12, 2015; 9 a.m.–4 p.m.