Board of Supervisors Agenda
Government Center Board Room
October 9, 2007 - 7 p.m.
|B.||Moment of Silence|
|C.||Pledge of Allegiance– Marissa Canady, an eighth-grade student at Toano Middle School|
1. Minutes – September 25, 2007, Regular Meeting (Adopted 5-0 as amended)
1. Ordinance to amend JCC Code Chapter 20, Taxation, to change assessment and appeal dates and changes to the criteria for the elderly and disabled tax exemption (Memorandum) (Ordinance) (Adopted 5-0)
2. Case No. SUP-0012-2007. Verizon Tower Co-location – Brick Bat Road (Attachment 1) (Attachment 3) (Attachment 4) (Attachment 5) (Attachment 6) (Attachment 7) (Attachment 8) (Attachment 9) (Attachment 10) (Attachment 11) (Attachment 12) (Memorandum) (Resolution) (Adopted 5-0)
3. Toano Revitalization Initiative – Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT)
|I.||Reports of the County Administrator|
|J.||Board Requests and Directives|
1. Consideration of the purchase of a parcel of property for public use pursuant to Section 2.2-3711(A)(3) of the Code of Virginia.
|L.||Adjournment – until 4 p.m. on October 23, 2007|
All agendas are posted on this web site the Friday before each meeting.
Channel 48 Program Note:
Board of Supervisors - Live 2nd and 4th Tuesdays (except in August and December - 2nd Tuesdays only), reshown the following Thursday at 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. and the following Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. and 8. p.m.