A G E N D A
October 2, 2000 - 7:00 p.m.
- ROLL CALL
- MINUTES: Meeting of September 6, 2000
- DEVELOPMENT REVIEW COMMITTEE REPORT (Separate Cover)
- PUBLIC HEARING
- A. Case No. Z-3-00. Ironbound Village - Vernon Geddy, on behalf of Robert L. Turlington, has applied for the rezoning of 7.75 acres of property located at the intersection of Ironbound Road and Magazine Road for a mixed used development. This mixed use development proposal includes up to 13,250 square feet of office space, 23 single-family residential lots, 6 apartments and 7 townhomes, with residential units to be used for affordable housing. The property is currently zoned R-2 and can further be identified as Parcel Nos. (1-47) and (1-47A) on the James City County Real Estate Tax Map No. (39-1). (Memo) (Map)
- B. Case No. SUP-21-00. King of Glory Lutheran Church - Mr. Matt Burton of DJG, Inc., has applied on behalf of King of Glory Lutheran Church for a special use permit for an expansion of the existing church. The expansion consists of a 10,843 sq. ft. fellowship hall, a 5,216 sq. ft. classroom addition and additional parking facilities. The 6.18 acre site is zoned R-2, General Residential. The property is located at 4897 Longhill Road and can be further identified as Parcel No. (1-33) on the James City County Real Estate Tax Map No. (32-4). (Memo) (Map)
- C. Case No. AFD-4-86. Pates Neck Agricultural and Forestal District - Mr. James A. Daniels, Jr. on behalf of Pates Neck Timber Company has requested the renewal of the existing Pates Neck Agricultural and Forestal District (AFD) containing approximately 624 acres located generally south of Little Creek Dam Road and east of Menzel's Road. Last reviewed in 1992, Pates Neck AFD must now be reviewed for continuance of the AFD. The property is currently zoned A-1 and can further be identified as Parcel No. (1-1) on the James City County Real Estate Tax Map No. (20-4). (Memo) (Map)
- PLANNING DIRECTOR'S REPORT
The cases may not be heard in the order in which they appear.
All agendas are posted on this web site the Friday before each meeting.
Channel 48 Program Note: meetings are reshown at 8 p.m. the day after the actual meeting and the following Saturday and Sunday at 8 p.m. Board of Supervisors Work Sessions are reshown at 8 a.m. the day after the actual meeting and the following Saturday and Sunday at 8 a.m. Planning Commission meetings are reshown at 8 a.m. the day after the actual meeting and the following Friday at both 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.