James City Government
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Hours of Operation may vary
in some areas!
A G E N D A
November 6, 2000 - 7:00 p.m.
- ROLL CALL
- MINUTES: Meeting of October 2, 2000 (Approved 7-0)
Joint Meeting of October 6, 2000 (Approved 7-0)
- DEVELOPMENT REVIEW COMMITTEE REPORT (Separate Cover)
- PUBLIC HEARING
- A. Case No. Z-3-00. Ironbound VillageVernon Geddy, on behalf of Robert L. Turlington, has applied for the rezoning of 7.75 acres of property located at the intersection of Ironbound Road and Magazine Road for a mixed used development. This mixed use development proposal includes up to 13,250 square feet of office space, 23 single-family residential lots, six apartments and seven townhomes, with residential units to be used for affordable housing. The property is currently zoned R-2 and can further be identified as Parcel Nos. (1-47) and (1-47A) on the James City County Real Estate Tax Map No. (39-1). (Memo) (Map) (Attachment 3) (Att. 4, pg. 1) (Att. 4, pg. 2) (Att. 4, pg. 3) (Att. 4, pg. 4) (Att. 4, pg. 5) (Att. 4, pg. 6) (Att. 4, pg. 7) (Att. 4, pg. 8) (Approved 7-0)
- Planning Commission Annual Report (Separate Attachment) (Approved 7-0)
- Six-Year Secondary Road Plan (Memo) (Attachment 1)(Attachment 2) (Approved 7-0)
- Planning Commission Yearly Calendar of Meetings (Approved 7-0)
- PLANNING DIRECTOR'S REPORT
All agendas are posted on this web site the Friday before each meeting.
Channel 48 Program Note: meetings are reshown at 8 p.m. the day after the actual meeting and the following Saturday and Sunday at 8 p.m. Board of Supervisors Work Sessions are reshown at 8 a.m. the day after the actual meeting and the following Saturday and Sunday at 8 a.m. Planning Commission meetings are reshown at 8 a.m. the day after the actual meeting and the following Friday at both 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.