James City County DMV Select
Here's what a DMV Select partner can do for you!
- Address Changes that do not involve issuance of a driver license or ID card
- Handicapped Parking Placards - Original issues and renewals
- License Plates - Specialized and personalized plate orders
- Other Division of Motor Vehicle Office Locations
- Permits - Trip permits and overload permits
- Registrations - Original registrations, renewals (including fleets), transfers, re-issues and plate surrenders
- Return Checks- Full or partial payment
- Titles - Original (with or without liens), substitute and replacement titles and title maintenance (change information on title records)
- Transcript Requests - Driver transcripts and vehicle transcripts
- Voter Registration Applications
DMV 2 GO MOBILE UNIT
Offers customers the ability to complete all driver service transactions with very little wait time. (Click this link for the services provided by this unit, http://www.dmvnow.com/)
Following are the dates the DMV 2 Go Mobile unit will be visiting James City County’s DMV Select:
- Jan. 12 - 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- March 19 - 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- May 27 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- July 22 8:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
- Sept. 29 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Nov. 12 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.