James City County DMV Select
Here's what a DMV Select partner can do for you!
- Address Changes that do not involve issuance of a driver license or ID card
- Handicapped Parking Placards - Original issues and renewals
- License Plates - Specialized and personalized plate orders
- Other Division of Motor Vehicle Office Locations
- Permits - Trip permits and overload permits
- Registrations - Original registrations, renewals (including fleets), transfers, re-issues and plate surrenders
- Return Checks- Full or partial payment
- Titles - Original (with or without liens), substitute and replacement titles and title maintenance (change information on title records)
- Transcript Requests - Driver transcripts and vehicle transcripts
- Voter Registration Applications
DMV 2 GO MOBILE UNIT
Offers customers the ability to complete all driver service transactions with very little wait time. (Click this link for the services provided by this Unit.)
Following are the dates the DMV 2 Go Mobile unit will be visiting James City County’s DMV Select:
- Jan. 12 - 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- March 19 - 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- May 27 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- July 22 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Sept. 29 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Nov. 12 9 a.m.–4 p.m.