4093 Ironbound Rd., Suite B
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Colonial Community Corrections (CCC) - Enrollment/Intake Procedures
An offender/defendant referred by the Court to CCC is responsible for contacting this agency. The offender/defendant is to contact this agency within three working days of his/her Court action or release from confinement. The offender/defendant should call CCC at 757-564-2311 to schedule an intake appointment. The CCC office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The following information will be discussed during the intake process:
- Demographics (includes full name, social security number, date of birth, employment, substance abuse, etc.)
- Instant offense, current charges, and known disposition
- Referral documentation
- Review all Court costs and fines obligations
- Reviewing and signing of the Authorization for Release of Information form
- Reviewing and signing of the Diversion Agreement that includes standard and special conditions of supervision
- Substance abuse assessment will be conducted if needed
- Victim relationship to offender/defendant
The offender/defendant is required to bring all documentation that he/she receives from the Court and two references. References may either be from a family member or a friend with whom the offender/defendant does not reside. Only their phone numbers are required. The references will be contacted if the offender/defendant absconds from supervision.
The offender/defendant should also bring picture identification if available.
The offender/defendant shall be assigned to a CCC Probation Officer during the following week. At that time, all conditions of probation will be reviewed.