4093 Ironbound Rd., Suite B
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Colonial Community Corrections (CCC) - Probation Services
Probation Services are provided by Order of the Court to offenders residing in Charles City County, James City County, New Kent County, City of Poquoson, City of Williamsburg and York County.
Probation Supervision can include any of the following:
- Anger Management
- Community Service
- Domestic Violence (referral)
- Financial Responsibility (referral)
- Fines/Costs Option (Community service may be performed in lieu of fines/costs owed to Court. Please contact specific court for more information.)
- Sex Offender Assessment/Treatment (referral)
- Shoplifting Prevention
- Substance Abuse Screening/Assessment and referral
- Substance Abuse Testing/Treatment (referral and/or in-house)