113 Tewning Rd.
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Hours of Operation
7:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Neighborhood Rebates and Grants
In James City County (JCC), citizens are the key to healthy waterways and a healthy environment. Small actions, done consistently, help everyone maintain JCC’s high quality of life. Simply picking up after pets, disposing of oils and grease safely, and planting more plants makes a difference in how our neighborhoods look and how we experience our environment.
To help citizens participate and contribute on a larger scale, either individually or as a group of neighbors, JCC offers a variety of rebates, mini-grants, and give-aways that promote activities to improve our community. Funding is limited so apply early.
Rebates and Mini-grants
Clean County Commission Good Neighbor Environment Grants
- Applications due by Sept. 1 of each year
- up to $500 per neighborhood to accomplish a sustainable landscape or beautification project and promote community spirit
- For more information, call 757-259-5375.
Neighborhood Drainage Maintenance Grants
- Applications due Jan. 8, 2016
- Up to $50,000 for owners of neighborhood drainage facilities to complete repairs
- Application Workshop Dec. 3, 2015, 6:30 p.m., at the JCC Recreation Center. Email to register.
- For other assistance, send an Email or call 757-259-1443
Clean Water Heritage Grants
- Applications due by Jan. 8, 2016
- Up to $2,000 for BMP owners, neighborhoods and community groups to complete enhancements, non-routine repairs, or inspection assistance for BMPs
- For more information, send an Email or call 757-259-1446.
Turf Love - Garden Love Rain Garden Rebates
- Applications due by May 1 of each year
- Up to $5/square foot for a maximum of $600 per tax year
- For more information, call 757-564-2170 or Email.
- Pet waste collection stations
- Storm drain markers
- Do Not Mow Zone sign for BMPs – For information, contact the Stormwater Division at 757-259-1443 or via Email.
For information, contact the Stormwater Division at 757-259-1443 or via Email.