113 Tewning Rd.
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Hours of Operation
7:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Forest Glen Drainage Improvements
Scope of Work
This project consists of repairs to the storm sewer system in portions of the Forest Glen Neighborhood. This project along with neighborhood education and coordination with VDOT to maintain their portions of the system should help mitigate flooding issues in portions of the neighborhood.
Status of Project
Final design recommendations have been provided to JCC staff. This project is on hold for FY 2015 while a source of funding is identified.
Civil Engineering Design - Complete
Bidding Phase - Summer 2014
for larger views.
AES Consulting Engineers - $19,560
Contract Amount and percent completed - $19,560 – 100 percent
- Field investigation completed.
- Engineering report completed.
- Develop a source of funding.
- Finalize plans for request for quotes.
- Obtain quotes for construction
- Execute drainage projects.
- Obtaining easements and right-of-way.