James Terrace Stormwater Improvements
Oct. 2, 2013
Scope of Work
The James Terrace Subdivision storm water and drainage improvements will provide a stable routing and water quality improvement conveyance through this residential area. The upper reach of this drainage area is proposed improvements at the Grace Baptist Church, allowing longer retention times during rainfall events. In addition, the repairs to the existing drainage system will provide additional stabilization to prevent further erodible areas in the future.
Project is currently in the Design Phase - Spring 2014
Kerr Environmental – Contract Amount: $66,010.00
Current payout and percent: $56,108.50 - 85.0%
AES Consulting Engineers – Contract Amount: $6,520.00
Current payout and percent: $6,520.00 - 100%
- Preliminary surveying completed.
- Collaborative acceptance of on-site improvements with Grace Baptist Church
- Incorporation of regenerative stormwater channels
- Completion of the stormwater/drainage improvements plans and calculations
- Plan review and approval by applicable regulatory agencies
- Obtain applicable regulatory permits