113 Tewning Rd.
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Hours of Operation
7:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Kingspoint Subdivision Southpoint Drainage Channel Stabilization
Oct. 2, 2014
Scope of Work
This project consists of the correction of an erosion problem caused primarily by drainage from Southpoint Drive. The erosion is in a steep channel adjacent to environmentally sensitive areas with the potential to damage a residential structure. The correction of the problem will be through the use of a regenerative stormwater conveyance system that will not only stabilize the channel but will also treat the stormwater runoff.
Civil Engineering Design - Complete – 100 percent
Estimated Budget - $150,000
Williamsburg Environmental Group/Stantec - $43,903
Contract amount and percent completed - $37,575 – 85.6 percent
Additional services - $6,933.50
for larger views.
- Preliminary design completed
- Final design completed and approved
- Construction and bidding documents completed and project currently out for bid
- Easements obtained from all property owners involved to allow construction
- Evaluate bids received and select contractor for project
- Very small construction site with steep slopes and close proximity to a residential structure