Mirror Lakes Stormwater Facility Stormwater BMP Repair and Retrofit
Oct. 7, 2013
Scope of Work
This project consists of the repair of a failed stormwater management facility that has no viable owner as the homeowners’ association that owns it has dissolved. The facility will also be retrofit so that it provides a higher level of water quality treatment and stream channel protection for the downstream receiving channel. The facility treats over 100 acres of residential development.
Status of Project
Project is in the design phase. A preliminary design has been completed. Plan has been submitted to the Planning Division for site plan review and first review is complete. The project will not proceed to final approval until the County acquires the property. The acquisition of the necessary easements to allow for proper repair and continuing maintenance of the facility are in progress.
Project design contract cost: $14,596
Design change orders approved to date: $2300
Current balance $0
- Design submitted for site plan review, first review complete
- Two easements acquired to allow for construction activities
- Acquisition of one additional easement to allow for long-term maintenance of the facility
- Acquisition of the BMP parcel land purchase
- Approval of site plan
- Acquisition of the BMP parcel