What's new in James City County
- JCC Thanksgiving Day closings
- Click It or Ticket this Thanksgiving
- Plastic Surgery Specialists celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Deli Roll celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Structure fire on Lakeside Drive
- Warming center available at JCC Recreation Center
- Development Review Committee reschedules November meeting
- Gym and walking track at Recreation Center to close for maintenance
- Police seek information regarding shooting
- Iceburg opens in Mid County Park
- Swing Kingz Powerhouse celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Power House Dance celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Post election update – local canvass information
- Comprehensive Plan Planning Commission Working Group releases November and December schedules
- Personal Property and Real Estate taxes due Dec. 5
- Free class for first-time homebuyers
- Police offer firearm safety class
- Leaf disposal options
- Citizen newsletter - Nov. 14 issue
- The Watch Dial
The County’s only round of curbside leaf collection begins Dec. 1. Find the schedule here.
Leaves must be in clear bags no larger than lawn or leaf-size (40 gallons or less). Bagged leaves must be left curbside by 8 a.m. on the first day of collection in each district. Each street will be collected one time only. Bulky materials such as brush and tree limbs cannot be accepted.
A second free drop off period will be available Jan. 2-11, 2015.