What's new in James City County
- Storm update, Oct. 3, 8:30 a.m.
- Storm update, Oct. 2, 8:15 p.m.
- Storm update, Oct. 2, 3:35 p.m.
- James City County declares State of Emergency, encourages residents to prepare, stay connected
- 2015 Floodplain Management Plan Report
- Board of Supervisors Chairman hosts community meeting
- JCC still accepting entries for holiday tree ornament contest
- Historical Commission announces winners of the 2015 Historical Preservation Awards
- County Treasurer implements new tax deposit process
- Register for free class on controlling holiday spending
- Police host Shred-A-Thon benefitting "Shop with a Cop"
- Housing and Community Development partners with Virginia Tech for Housing Conditions Study
- Winners of Fall 2015 Good Neighbor Environment Matching Grant awards announced
- Clean County Commission hosts 2nd Annual Litter & Recycling Expo
- Be a Bountiful Brews & Bites sponsor!
- Police participate in prescription drug take-back initiative
- Holiday tree ornament contest for Governor’s Executive Mansion
- Citizen newsletter - Oct. 1 issue
- The Watch Dial
JCC Alert subscribers receive critical information needed to protect family and property during local emergencies. Landline, cell and VOIP telephones and email addresses can all receive important emergency alerts and notifications from County officials.
Registering for JCC Alert is quick and voluntary and data collected will only be used for emergency notification purposes. For more information, call 757-564-2140.