What's new in James City County
- James City County Thanksgiving Day closings
- Ashe named James City County Fire Chief
- James City County Recreation Center lobby entrance repairs
- Owens-Illinois receives 2015 Captain John Smith Award
- James City County tax bills due Dec. 7
- County Government Center to display rural photo contest winners
- New grants available for maintenance of neighborhood drainage systems
- Applications available for Clean Water Heritage Grant Program
- Leaf disposal options
- Citizen newsletter - Nov. 15 issue
- The Watch Dial
James City County Personal Property and Real Estate tax bills are due Monday, Dec. 7, 2015. If you did not receive your tax bill, call the Treasurer’s Office at 757-253-6705.
For your convenience, the County offers electronic bill payment at jamescitycountyva.gov/epayment. It’s an easy way to save time and protect the environment.
County residents may drop off leaves free of charge Nov. 9-22 at the Jolly Pond Convenience Center, 1204 Jolly Pond Rd., daily from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Leaves will only be accepted in clear bags 40 gallons or less. Brush and tree limbs are not included in the free collection and will require coupons.
The County’s only round of curbside leaf collection begins Dec. 1. A second free drop off period will be available Jan. 2-17, 2016. Details can be found online.