101-A Mounts Bay Rd.
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Division Home page
- Building Safety & Permits
- Development Management
- Engineering & Resource Protection
- Zoning Enforcement
Welcome to the 2009 Comprehensive Plan
Welcome to the information center for the 2009 update to the James City County Comprehensive Plan. Look here for news releases, schedules, and updates regarding process of the Comprehensive Plan.
Why is the update called ‘Historic Past, Sustainable Future’?
The Community Participation Team selected this title and logo for the 2009 Comprehensive Plan update at their meeting on December 11, 2007. “Historic Past, Sustainable Future” was chosen to describe two very important aspects of the James City County community. More>>>
- 2009 Comprehensive Plan process and leaders recognized
- Board of Supervisors to consider draft 2009 Comprehensive Plan
- Topics announced for September 14 work session with the Planning Commission
- Additional Comprehensive Plan work session scheduled with Planning Commission
- More News Releases >>