James City Service
119 Tewning Rd.
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Hours of Operation
Engineering & Operations
7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
For questions about:
Starting or Stopping Service
Web Self-Service or Kubra
Water, Sewer or Grinder Pump Service Questions
7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Water / Sewer Emergencies
7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m
Special Information Hotline
Dial 811 in Virginia or
- Landlord Authorization Form
- Request for Service - Hook up new water service online
- Submeter Information
- Utility Service Connection - Apply for new water connections online
- 60 Day Exemption Form
- JCSA Forms
College Creek Waterline Project
The College Creek 12-inch Waterline Crossing project consists of a new waterline crossing of a portion of College Creek to replace an existing 12-inch waterline that cannot be repaired. The new waterline will reestablish a secondary water source for Williamsburg Landing and the surrounding area.
- Bid Opening – Nov. 24, 2009, at 2 p.m.
- Contract Award – Dec. 8, 2009, Board meeting
- Issue Notice to Proceed – On or about February or March 2010
- End Construction – In June or July 2010
- JCSA – Mike Vergakis, P.E., Project Manager - 757-253-6677