College Creek Waterline Project
The College Creek 12-inch Waterline Crossing project consists of a new waterline crossing of a portion of College Creek to replace an existing 12-inch waterline that cannot be repaired. The new waterline will reestablish a secondary water source for Williamsburg Landing and the surrounding area.
- Bid Opening – November 24, 2009, at 2 p.m.
- Contract Award – December 8, 2009, Board meeting
- Issue Notice to Proceed – On or about February or March 2010
- End Construction – In June or July 2010
- JCSA – Mike Vergakis, P.E., Project Manager 757-253-6677