James City Service
119 Tewning Rd.
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For questions about:
Starting or Stopping Service
Web Self-Service or Kubra
Water, Sewer or Grinder Pump Service Questions
7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Water / Sewer Emergencies
7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m
Special Information Hotline
Dial 811 in Virginia or
- Landlord Authorization Form
- Request for Service - Hook up new water service online
- Submeter Information
- Utility Service Connection - Apply for new water connections online
- 60 Day Exemption Form
- JCSA Forms
Other LInks for Water Conservation
Visit these sites for more information on indoor and outdoor conservation.
- Let's be Water Smart - James City County's water conservation program. http://www.jamescitycountyva.gov/bewatersmart
askHRgreen.org: Water Awareness Subcommittee – Regional consortium of public utilities dedicated to water efficiency education and programs. askHRgreen.org
- American Water Works Association - A great source for water-related issues, books, and products. http://www.awwa.org
- H2ouse - California Urban Water Conservation Council's interactive website showing how to save water at home. http://www.h2ouse.net/
- WaterWiser - WaterWiser is a program of the American Water Works Association, and offers excellent conservation how to's, leak and usage calculators, and helpful links. http://www.waterwiser.org
- Virginia Cooperative Extension - Expert advice on soil and turf management. http://www.ext.vt.edu
- The Irrigation Association - A great place to start when researching home irrigation systems. http://www.irrigation.org
- The USDA Natural Resources Conservation Department - All the information you need to create your own backyard habitat. http://www.nhq.nrcs.usda.gov
- Hampton Roads Gardening. Published by The Daily Press, this is a fabulous local gardening and lawn resource guide, with monthly garden and lawn care tips. http://www.dailypress.com/features/family/home-garden/