Every Neighborhood has the opportunity to succeed.
Vision: A County where every neighborhood has the opportunity to succeed in realizing its full potential for contributing to a quality community.
Mission: To facilitate neighborhood-based activities that furthers the County’s partnership with all citizens to achieve a quality community.
How to get your Neighborhood Connected!
- Self-Selected: Neighbors define Neighborhoods and determine the nature and level of their involvement.
- Inclusive: Connected neighborhoods are open to all residents in their Neighborhoods.
- Asset-oriented: The focus is on neighborhood strengths and resources.
- Interdependent: Neighbors help Neighbors, and Neighborhoods help Neighborhoods.
- Unique: Neighborhood Connections is flexible and responsive to Neighborhood needs.
- Empower citizens through training, information sharing, and use of resources.
- Facilitate direct linkages between neighbors and their government.
- Foster independent problem solving and sharing of assets within and among neighborhoods.
- Involve all community assets in expanding and sustaining safe and healthy neighborhoods.
To find out how you and your neighborhood can benefit from this program, contact Neighborhood Connections, 259-5422 or click on the links below.