Skip Navigation and go to Main Content
JCC Home page JCC Home Page
Home » Departments & Services » Communications » James City County Announces New Contact for Reporting Sign Damage - James City County, Virginia
  Facebook Twitter YouTube Calendar
  Click to change text size Print this page ePayment Share this page

James City Announces Sign Damage


Date: October 5, 2004
Contact: Ruth Richey, Communications Specialist

Phone: (757) 253-6864




James City County residents may report missing or damaged metal street signs that are standard and non-traffic related to General Services at 259-4080. Residents also may call this phone number to request additional streetlights that are not on proposed development plans.


Information about non-standard damaged or missing street signs installed by developers or homeowners associations must be reported directly to these owners. For information about streetlights that are not working properly, contact Dominion Virginia Power at 1-888-667-3000. Residents previously reported damaged or missing street signs to the County's Environmental Division.



Connect with James City County!  Find us online and on Facebook, Twitter  and YouTube.


More News Releases >>

The Official Site of James City County, Virginia
e-Subscribe| Contact Us | How do I? | e-Payment
Privacy Practices and Security Policy