James City County Policy Committee to discuss Capital Improvements Program requests at upcoming meetings.
Date: January 9, 2006
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Ellen Cook, Matthew Smolnik, David German, JCC Planning Division
Phone: (757) 253-6685
James City County's Policy Committee will meet four times over the next two months to discuss requests for Capital Improvement funding in 2007. Additionally, the Policy Committee will meet January 19th to discuss the Adequate Public School Facilities test. The meetings are open to the public and will be held at 101 A Mounts Bay Road in the Building A Conference Room. The following dates and times have been scheduled for the meetings:
- January 19, 2006, 3:00 p.m. Discussion of Adequate Public School Facilities Test
- January 31, 2006, 4:00 p.m. Discussion of 2007 Capital Improvements Program
- February 8, 2006, 4:00 p.m. Discussion of 2007 Capital Improvements Program
- February 9, 2006, 4:00 p.m. Discussion of 2007 Capital Improvements Program
- February 14, 2006 4:00 p.m. Discussion of 2007 Capital Improvements Program
For more information, please contact Ellen Cook,Matthew Smolnik, or David German at (757) 253-6685 or email@example.com.