101-A Mounts Bay Rd.
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Division Home page
- Building Safety & Permits
- Development Management
- Engineering & Resource Protection
- Zoning Enforcement
Boards and Commissions
Most appointments are made by the Board of Supervisors. Most appointments are for three- or four-year terms. Citizens interested in serving on a County Board or Commission can call 757-253-6609 or 757-564-2160 for information, or fill out the Application to Serve (PDF). You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to fill out the form.
- Planning Commission
- Adopted Minutes
- Development Review Committee (DRC)
- Policy Committee
- Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA)
- Historical Commission
- Agricultural and Forestal District Advisory Committee (AFD)
- New Town Design Review Board (DRB)
- Complete list of County Boards and Commissions