101-A Mounts Bay Rd.
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Division Home page
- Building Safety & Permits
- Development Management
- Engineering & Resource Protection
- Zoning Enforcement
Five Forks Area Study
The Five Forks Area Study Committee was created by the Board of Supervisors to listen to the views of County citizens, particularly those who live and work in Five Forks. The Committee’s purpose was to recommend principles that preserve and build upon the many positive qualities of Five Forks. These principles seek to protect the watersheds and safeguard the village character of the area. The principles will address residential growth, commercial development, traffic concerns, and alternative transportation.
Through these principles, the Committee envisions that Five Forks will be a place where future redevelopment or development:
- Does not overburden the road network beyond capacity;
- Ensures housing opportunities for all citizens;
- Improves or maintains water quality and other environmental features;
- Preserves Five Forks’ unique village character;
- Provides adequate facilities for pedestrians and cyclists; and
- Provides goods and services needed by citizens.
Taken from the Resolution adopted on Sept. 28, 2004
- Traffic Study: Executive Summary
- Traffic Study
- July 28 Meeting
- Aug. 11 Meeting
- Aug. 25 Meeting
- Traffic Study Maps
- Community Comments July 7, 2004
- Primary Principles