5301 Longhill Rd
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Located next to the James City County RecreationCenter, this bowl-style skate park is 10,000 square feet of concrete jumpsand ramps. It also features two movable ramps, a rail, a hand rail, and multiple grinding edges. Helmets are required and protectivegear is highly recommended for your protection. Spectators are not permitted inside fenced area.
The multiuse trail is a half-mile in length. It is a ten-foot wide paved multiuse trail that encircles the Skate Park and the James City County Recreation Center.
Passes are required to use the Skate Park. Passes are free for JCC and City of Williamsburg residents ($10 replacement fee if lost). Nonresidents may purchase a single day rate at $5 or a season pass at $35. Passes are sold in the James City County Recreation Center, 5301 Longhill Rd.
- Winter Hours: Nov. 10 - March 14, Mon.-Sat., 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sun. 1-5 p.m.
- Spring Hours: March 15 - June 14, Mon.-Sat., 9 a.m.-6 p.m. and Sun. 1-6 p.m.
- Summer Hours: June 15 - Sept. 4, Mon.-Sat., 9 a.m.-8 p.m. and Sun. 1-6 p.m.
- Fall Hours: Sept. 5 - Nov. 11, Mon.-Sat., 9 a.m.-6 p.m. and Sun. 1-6 p.m.
- Only Skateboards, bikes and In-line skates permitted.
- JCC requires a pass for the use of this park; passes are available at the James City County Recreation Center.
- The Skate Park is used by experienced and inexperienced skateboarders, bikers and in-line skaters. Serious injury could result from colliding with other users, falling on concrete surface and flying objects. JCC does not assume responsibility for injuries. USE OF FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Children age 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- CPSC approved helmets are required and must be worn at all times when inside Skate Park.
- Protective gear (wrist guards, elbow and kneepads) are strongly recommended for your protection.
- Spectators are not permitted inside the fenced area.
- JCC Parks and Recreation reserves the right to change the hours of operation as necessary and close the park in the event of inclement weather.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the fenced areas of the Skate Park.
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside the fenced areas of the Skate Park.
- JCC is not responsible for lost and stolen items.
- No soliciting or unauthorized sales are allowed on JCC property.
- No alcohol or controlled substances are allowed on JCC property.
- Park is open at different times depending on season please check hours sign. Attempted use of park after operation hours will result in trespassing citation and suspension from County facilities.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. - noon is family and beginner skate time, for participants age 12 and younger only and accompanying adult.
- Other rules and ordinances may apply.
Warning: Skateboarding, in-line skating and bicycling can be hazardous recreational activities which can result in serious injuries even death. Use this facility at your own risk.
We encourage a healthy and clean community. Please help us keep our park clean by putting litter in trash containers.