- 2015 Household Chemical Collection Schedule
- FY 2016 Recycling Collection Calendar
- Bulk trash pickup
- Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb (CFL)
- Computer/Electronics Recycling JCC/Arc (daily) or VPPSA (bimonthly)
- Convenience Center Coupon Books
- Convenience Center Locations/Operating Hours
- Curbside Recycling Collection
- Transfer Station
|Bulk Trash Pickup||
Household Chemical Collection Event
|Request and pay for bulk trash pickup online|
Accepted Recycled Materials
James City County operates three Convenience Centers for residential recycling and trash disposal. The Convenience Centers accept the following materials:
For additional information on accepted materials through the curbside program, go to VPPSA.
The James City County Transfer Station, 1204 Jolly Pond Rd., is operated by Waste Management. The transfer station is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for County residents. For commercial customers the transfer station is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and is closed on Saturday and Sunday. For payment information and minimal disposal requirements, contact the Transfer Station at 757-565-1279. No tires, batteries, liquids, appliances, medical or hazardous waste are accepted. All waste delivered to the Transfer Station is hauled to a Subtitle D, State-regulated landfill located in Charles City.