Foster Care Program
- Accepting children unconditionally.
- Working in partnership with the agency, schools, courts and birth families to best meet the child's needs.
- Preparing foster children to go home, or if that is not possible, preparing children to be adopted or to live independently.
- Flexibility and understanding
- Building self-esteem in children and actively assisting children in meeting their needs.
- Assisting with services by the agency to help reunite the family and at the same time, helping the child maintain attachments with their birth families and relatives.