Forms & Permits
Development Forms & Information
- 2019 CGP Notice of Termination Form and Instructions (PDF)
- 2019 Construction General Permit Form and Instructions (PDF)
- BMP Record Drawing Construction Certification (PDF)
- Declaration of Covenants - Inspection/Maintenance of Drainage System Form (PDF)
- Erosion and Sediment Control and VSMP Ordinance Requirements - Chapter 8 (PDF)
- Land Disturbing and Stormwater Construction Permit Application (PDF)
- Landscape Agreement (PDF)
- Landscape Bond (PDF)
- Preconstruction Meeting - Policy (PDF)
- Public Improvements Agreement (PDF)
- Public Improvements Bond Form (PDF)
- Siltation Agreement Form (PDF)
- Siltation Bond Form (PDF)
- Standard Bank Escrow Letter Format (PDF)
- Standard Bank Letter of Credit Format (PDF)
- Stockpile Operation Plan Form (PDF)
- Stormwater - Special Criteria (PDF)
- Stormwater Drainage Conveyance Systems General Design & Construction Guidelines (PDF)
- Stormwater Facilities Data Sheet Form (PDF)
- Stormwater Management Plans Administrative Completeness Checklist (PDF)
- Subdivision Agreement Form (PDF)
- Subdivision Bond Form (PDF)
- SWPPP - Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Standard County Notes (PDF)
- SWPPP Design Plan Checklist (PDF)
- SWPPP SubContractor Certificate and Agreements Form (PDF)
- Virginia Stormwater Management Program - General Information (PDF)
- VSMP Condensed Fee Schedule Summary (PDF)
- SWPPP Template - For Development Projects (PDF)
- Agreement in Lieu of a Stormwater Management Plan (PDF)
- Agreement in Lieu of an Erosion and Sediment Control Plan (PDF)
- Building Permit Submission Requirements for Single Family Site Plans (PDF)
- Sensitive Area Activity Application (RPA Waiver) (PDF)
- Septic Abandonment Affidavit Form (PDF)
- Single Family Common Plan of Development SWPPP Template (PDF)
×JCC PermitLink is a fully automated system that replaces traditional paperwork. Apply for needed permits, upload plans, pay fees, schedule inspections, check on plan reviews, and receive real time inspection results, all through the secure customer service portal.
In response to COVID-19, the JCC Board of Supervisors has waived all credit card and e-check convenience charges through June 30, 2021.
Visit the JCC PermitLink portal for all the latest updates.
Important fee updates effective Jan. 1.
Click here for a list of what changed.