Here’s a quick summary of actions taken by the Board of Supervisors during the April 10, 2018 meeting.
Special thanks to our pledge leader, Makenzie Ripley!
- Minutes Adoption, Approved 5-0
- Grant Award -- Department of Motor Vehicles -- Radar Units, Approved 5-0
- FY2019-2020 Budget, Continued to May 8 http://ec4.cc/dh68cdda6
- An Ordinance to amend and reordain the Code of James City County by adding Appendix A -- Fee Schedule for Development-Related Permits, and by adding a five percent fee to defray the costs incurred by the County for additional resources and technology to administrate each program, Continued to May 8 http://ec4.cc/dh2ea3733
- SUP-0001-2018. LifePointe Christian Church, Approved 5-0 http://ec4.cc/dh3722482
- SUP-0012-2017. Wendy's -- Toano, Approved 5-0 http://ec4.cc/dh63943f7
- Transfer of James River Commerce Center Parcels to the EDA, Approved 5-0, confirmed meeting dates April 17 at 3 p.m. and April 24 at 4 p.m. http://ec4.cc/dh9389c89
- Contract Award -- James City County Marina Improvements Project -- $235,500, Approved 5-0 http://ec4.cc/dh5b2eda5
- Contract Award -- JCC Median Maintenance -- $116,648, Approved 5-0 http://ec4.cc/dh3f43259
- Resolution requesting the Commonwealth Transportation Board name Route 60, Pocahontas Trail, from Route 199 to the corporate limits of the City of Williamsburg as the Judge William T. Stone Memorial Highway, Approved 5-0 http://ec4.cc/dh72aa6d3
- Amendment to Board Calendar, Approved 5-0 http://ec4.cc/dh3e298d2
County Administrator’s Report http://ec4.cc/dh2ff9957
Want to watch the meeting on demand?
Renee Dallman, Public Information Officer