- County officials will open Jolly Pond Road by 6:30 p.m.tonight, September 14
- All WJCC Schools and offices will be closed Friday, September 14.
- Jolly Pond Road is only closed to traffic at the dam. The Jolly Pond Convenience Center remains open and accessible.
- Due to extreme high tides anticipated this weekend, electric service along the bulkhead/shoreline at the James City County Marina has been disconnected and will remain off until Sept. 17. During this period, fuel service and electrical outlets will not be available to boaters. The Marina store will operate on normal hours and all other Marina services and equipment rentals will be available.
- The Chickahominy Riverfront Park fishing pier will remain closed until further notice.
- There is the potential for the Marina to close depending on the severity of the high tides early Friday, Sept. 14, 4 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- For Jamestown-Scotland Ferry updates, call 1-800-823-8779.
- For WATA service updates, visit www.gowata.org
- Busch Gardens will be closed on Saturday, Sept. 15.
- GoApe at Freedom Park will be closed through the weekend due to lighting damage sustained in a storm on Tuesday evening. Please check www.GoApe.com for information on the course re-opening.
- Historic Jamestowne will be closed through Friday, Sept. 14. All programs this weekend have also been canceled and additional changes to operations may occur. Visit www.historicjamestowne.org for further updates.
- The Recreation Centers are under normal operating hours,
however all swimming lessons have been canceled throughout the weekend.
- Finger printing services will not be available on Friday, Sept. 14 at the Law Enforcement Center.
- The Firearm Safety course scheduled for Sept. 15 has been canceled.
- The Harvest Festival scheduled for Sept. 15 has been canceled. It will not be rescheduled.
Renee Dallman, Public Information Officer