Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Here’s a quick summary of actions taken by the Board of Supervisors during the July 13 Regular Meeting. The votes below represent Ayes, Nays, and Abstain.
G. PUBLIC HEARING(S)
1. Ordinance to Amend County Code Chapter 10, Garbage and Refuse Approved, 5-0-0
2. SUP-21-0004. 1303 Jamestown Road, Unit 117, Williamsburg Wood Works at Colony Square Approved, 5-0-0
3. Non-exclusive Cable Television Franchise Agreement with Cox Communications Approved, 4-0-1 (Icenhour – Abstain)
4. An Ordinance Authorizing the Lower Chickahominy Watershed Collaborative Memorandum of Understanding, a Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement Approved, 4-1-0 (Sadler – Nay)
5. Consideration of the James City County Comprehensive Plan, Our County, Our Shared Future: James City County 2045 Comprehensive Plan No Action Taken
Want to watch the meeting? https://play.champds.com/jamescitycova/event/165
Media Contact:Renee Dallman, Public Information Officer757-253-6605; firstname.lastname@example.org