Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Here’s a quick summary of actions taken by the Board of Supervisors during the November 9 Regular Meeting. The votes below represent Ayes, and Nays.
G. PUBLIC HEARING(S)
1. Ordinance to Amend County Code sec. 2-16.2 Approved, 5-0
2. Ordinance to Permit Use of Golf Carts on Public Highways in Elmwood Approved, 5-0
3. Ordinance to amend James City County Code section 20-45 to allow the Commissioner of the Revenue to assess a penalty for late returns Postponed until January 11, 2022 Meeting
4. Ordinance to Repeal County Code Sections 17-8, 17-9, and 17-10 Approved, 5-0
5. Creation of the Historic Triangle Recreational Facilities Authority Approved, 5-0
6. SUP-19-0006. Hazelwood Farms - The Village Center Postponed until December 14, 2021 Meeting
H. BOARD CONSIDERATION(S)
1. 2022 Legislative Agenda Approved, 5-0
Want to watch the meeting? https://play.champds.com/jamescitycova/event/184
Media Contact:Renee Dallman, Public Information Officer757-253-6605; firstname.lastname@example.org