Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Here’s a quick summary of actions taken by the Board of Supervisors during the May 10 Regular Meeting. The votes below represent Ayes, and Nays.
F. CONSENT CALENDAR
1. Supplemental Appropriation Request - $11,435 Approved, 5-0
G. PUBLIC HEARING(S)
1. Ordinance to Establish the Colonial Juvenile Services Commission Approved, 5-0
2. SUP-22-0001. 3 Marclay Road Tourist Home Approved, 5-0
3. Sale of County Property Located at 4097 Ironbound Road Approved, 5-0
4. Lease of County Property Located at 5300 Palmer Lane Approved, 5-0
H. BOARD CONSIDERATION(S)
1. Grant Award $570,000 - Virginia Tourism Corporation American Rescue Plan Act Funds Approved, 5-0
2. FY2023 - FY2024 Budget Adoption & Resolution of Appropriation Approved, 5-0
3. Legislative Agenda 2023 No Action Required
J. REPORTS OF THE COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
Want to watch the meeting? https://play.champds.com/jamescitycova/event/220
Media Contact:Renee Dallman, Public Information Officer757-253-6605; firstname.lastname@example.org