Parks & Recreation welcomes you and families of all ages to Family Fun Fest on Saturday, May 20 , 11 a.m.-3 p.m. at Chickahominy Riverfront Park. The annual event is designed to entertain, enrich and educate the entire family! Enjoy hands-on activities, family entertainment, costumed characters, amusements, music and more!
Featured events include:
- Uncle Ty-Rone The Kid’s Comedian - 12:30-1 p.m. (under the Mainstage tent)
- Knockerball Hampton Roads - bump, bounce and roll around inside a giant inflatable bubble!
- Bounce House - slides, obstacle courses and lots of games (pre-school ages too)!
- Family picture area - spring-themed
- Puppet characters - from your favorite movies and shows
- Face painting
- Hands-on arts and crafts activity stations
- Kid’s comedy/puppet show and DJ music
- “Good for You Zone” with JCC health and wellness activities
- Live alpacas & llamas – from Benson Alpaca Meadows
- Craft vendors ($) and food trucks ($)
- Williamsburg Regional Library book mobile
- Sensory tent - for those who need a quiet space
- Kiwanis Kids Train – all aboard for free rides on our trackless train!
Parking at Family Fun Fest is $5/car (cash or check only); however, most activities are free! For more information, please call 757-259-5353. In the event of inclement weather, call the Activities Hotline at 757-259-3232 for any changes in schedules. Chickahominy Riverfront Park is located at 1350 John Tyler Highway.
Veda McMullen, Senior Communication Coordinator